jueves, octubre 19, 2006

Night-day

Thunderbolt

100_7340copia
The sky of Barcelona was the reason of my the open mouth by the the crazy thunderbolts that broke the night and called my attention. The city was the objective of photos of God. The fogs didn't let me to see clearly the lights but you would have to listen to the huge sound. It didn't frighten me, it surprised me!!
.
Soundtrack: "The voice of my girl" (yes, really, for me it's music)
.
El cielo de Barcelona fue la razón de mi boca abierta por los locos rayos que rompieron la noche y llamaron mi atención. L aciudad fue el objetivo de las fotos de Dios. Las nubes no me dejaron ver claramente las luces pero ustedes tendrían que oír el enorme sonido. No me asustó, me sorprendió!!!

3 comentarios:

Carlos Lorenzo dijo...

Si ayer hizo un día horroroso. Parceía que se acababa el mundo. Este clima ya no es lo que era.
Un saludo.

GiuCe dijo...

q meyo :S

e impactante a la vez!!!

Anónimo dijo...

:P
wow...i cant understand the comments what the upper friends left.
For me, the photo is really glamorous...really!! and i never tried to take a photo when thundering...if there is big sound, i am really scared (shy...).Just hide myself safe. :P

....Jing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...