martes, noviembre 07, 2006

The rail

Where do we go?

100_7579copia

Looking at the rail of life I wonder if we know where we go. This is the symmetry that I found while I was waiting the train the afternoon of a monday. Behind these rails is one beach of Mediterranean sea.
.
Soundtrack: "Nightingale" - Norah Jones
.
Mirando al riel de la vida me pregunto si sabemos a donde vamos. Esta es la simetría que encontré mientras estaba esperando el tren la tarde de un lunes. Detrás de estos rieles está una playa del Mar Mediterráneo.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Aaaah Adonde vamos? No se, pero vamos muy rapido...
Great question indeed, Irredento. I wish the world wasn't so fast so we could spend more time asking ourselves which direction we want to go.

edwin s dijo...

very nice. the lines are wonderful.

Meg dijo...

It's amazing to think of the Med being behind this gray photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...